I discovered this recipe of raspberry fondie recently thanks to @eatwithflower and I’m in love with!
This ultra-banana fondant in individual parts with raspberries is a killer!! What is great is that you can garnish the fondant with any kind of fruit you want (with blueberry or apples and cinnamon, it’s excellent)!! I will share them on Instagram soon 😉
This fondie holds well on the tummy and at the same time, it’s light, fresh, tasty, everything I like! You can choose a natural yoghurt or a coconut one, it’s up to you, according to your taste!
On @eatwithflower recommendations, it’s better to prep the recipe the prior night (if you want it for breakfast) and to let it set all night in the fridge. Then, in the morning, add toppings! Also, You can easily keep it for 3 or 4 days in your fridge! When you’ll try it, you’ll want to make some in advance for sure !!
Prep time: 10 minutes
For 1 serve (in a round mould 12cm diameter)
Vegan, without Gluten, sugar free
- 1 small ripe banana (85 g)
- 100g of Apple sauce
- 40g coconut yoghurt
- 40g oat flour (or finely mixed oat flakes)
- 80g of frozen raspberries
➕ Toppings: 1 tablespoon of yoghurt and fresh raspberries (~20g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Mash the banana finely.
- Add the compote and yoghurt and mix well.
- Add the flour and then the raspberries, pour into a mould with baking paper (so that it can be removed from the mould) and put in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Leave to cool. Then place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or even better, all night!
- In the morning, add toppings like yoghurt and fresh fruit, enjoy your breakfast!!
The last picture below is another version of fondie with a mix of red fruits. You really can vary the flavours 😉
Are you convinced?
I thank @eatwithflower again for this tasty recipe, have a look at her Instagram, she has lots of tasty and healthy recipes for breakfasts and snacks! It’s in French but you can easily translate or ask me if you have any questions 😉
Find more brekkie/brunch recipes on my blog and feel free to follow me on my Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest pages @alacartedele.
Have a lovely day!